A Balancing Act
This 424 page book:
- Discusses a balanced approach to training, using both positive and negative
reinforcement, with a focus on the use of conditioned reinforcers.
- Contains more than 200 illustrations and photos highlight the text.
- Includes a detailed, 14 page index.
- Provides many ideas for proofing for the ring.
- Describes how to:
- Choose the right puppy for obedience.
- Teach a solid foundation for all of the AKC Novice, Open and Utility exercises.
- Wean off food for the ring.
- Know when you are ready to show.
Read Reviews of Book